LockNLube Products ending your greasing frustration
We’ve all been through greasing those tough fittings without questioning if it’s the grease fitting, and not the greasing equipment, that should change. Oftentimes the easiest and cheapest solution is to swap out a straight grease fitting for a 45° or 90° grease fitting to make those tight spots easier to reach. We stock high quality products from LockNLube if you are ready to add angled fittings to your machine.
Contact us today to place an order.Contact
Grease Gun Couplers
The LockNLube® Grease Coupler is compatible with all grease guns and grease fittings. It does not leak once locked on and will not pop off under pressure. No hands are needed to align or hold the coupler in place while greasing. You have both hands free to operate your grease gun and know that the grease will go in, not on, your machine. Guaranteed.
It has a unique sliding sleeve, activated by a thumb lever. The sleeve locks the four spring-steel jaws onto the Zerk fitting, and releases the jaws by pushing on the thumb lever. When the jaws are locked onto the Zerk, a leak-proof seal is created. The locked connection is positive and rigid preventing the coupler from coming loose and breaking the leak-proof seal. If a fitting becomes pressurized, especially a recessed one, just depress the thumb lever and release the coupler.
The LockNLube® Grease Coupler is fully rebuildable. If it starts to leak, you simply replace the seal and jaws and it is as good as new.
The LockNLube® Grease Coupler works with all grease gun manufacturers, including Lumax, Alemite, Plews lubrication (Edelman), Granger, SKF, Macnaught, ADT, Milwaukee, John Deere, Wilmar, Legacy, Allstar, Sealey, Draper and many others.
The LNL153 is a high-quality grease gun that gets the job done! We include a high-quality 20″ hose, in-line hose swivel, and LockNLube® Grease Coupler. We guarantee that the coupler will lock on and not leak. When you’re done greasing, just push down the thumb lever to release.
Our Loop & Lock storage feature allows you to secure the coupler when not in use. This means no more greasy mess on your clothes, truck, and shop from hoses flying around when you pick up the grease gun. It also creates a loop in the hose easily used for storage or carrying.
The rubber grip and shaped handle make this grease gun comfortable in the hand. Rated to 5,000 PSI, this gun puts out plenty of pressure to handle sticky fittings. We include a bulk loader port, and air bleeder valve so you can load and prime the gun easily, even with bulk grease.
The LockNLube LNL143 Complete Grease Fitting Replacement Kit is an essential tool for anyone that works with greasing equipment. The grease fitting replacement kit features small and large 4-way tools to replace fittings, remove broken fittings and retap stripped holes. This grease fitting replacement also comes with the most common SAE and metric grease fittings for convenience.
- Includes (10) 1/8 in. NPT, (10) 1/4 in.-28 SAE-LT, (10) 6×1 metric and (10) 8×1 metric straight grease fittings; (5) 1/8 in. NPT and (5) 1/4 in.-28 SAE-LT 90 degree SAE fittings; small and large 4-way tools; 20 fitting caps (10 yellow and 10 red)
- Small and large 4-way tools to replace fittings, remove broken fittings and retap stripped holes
- Grease fitting replacement comes in the most common SAE and metric grease fittings
- 20 plastic caps keep grease fittings clean and help them last longer
- Bright plastic case keeps parts clean and easy to find, even on the job site or the back of a dark truck
- Essential tool for anyone that works with greasing equipment
The LockNLube LNL271 48 in. Universal Grease Gun Hose is a heavy-duty hose with 28,000 PSI burst pressure, and still flexible enough to maneuver easily. The universal grease gun hose features 7/16 in.-28 base end threads that are compatible with Lincoln and DeWalt. This grease gun hose’s included adapters also ensure compatibility with all cordless grease guns on the market.
- Working pressure of 10,000 PSI
- Grease gun hose measures 48 in. length
- Working end of 1/8 in. NPT; compatible with LockNLube and all other grease couplers
- Base end of 7/16 in. 28 UNEF; compatible with brands such as Lincoln and DeWALT
- O-Ring measures 7/16 in. 28 UNEF (F) 7/16 in. 20 UNF (M); found on brands such as Milwaukee and Alemite battery-powered grease guns
- Without O-ring measures 7/16 in. 28 UNEF (F) 1/8 in. NPT (M); found on all hand-pump grease guns and common for most other battery-powered grease guns