The ideal solution for large or commonplace spills, this bag contains 20 lbs. of loose Spill Tackle – enough to absorb 8-10 gallons of fluid. The 20 lb bag is equivalent to 120-150 lbs of standard clay absorbent and is ideal for gas companies, large manufacturing and industrial plants, spill response operations, and more. Made from organic, reclaimed agriculture and forestry materials, Spill Tackle biodegrades along with encapsulated hydrocarbon fluids making it safe for municipal landfill storage and outdoor applications.
- Environmentally friendly
- Absorbs on contact
- Easy to spread over large surface areas
- USDA bio preferred (sustainable)
- Absorbs petroleum fluids off top of water
- 4 – 6 times more absorbent than clay
- Size: 19 x 28 x 4
- Order in Quantity Discounts to Save!